Sunday, November 25, 2007

..Drifting ©

Dreaming of yesterday...

The reflection of last week still appears in my smiles,
Hopeful about tomorrow as I go through uncertainty today,

Looking for the silver lining in what seems to be turmoil in mental motion pictures,
Making room for patience as human nature forces itself into every scene.

Quite naturally I should react or oppose as I was self-taught to achieve,
Believe in one self, anything else is postured to deceive;
I don't know you from Adam, or Eve – so why should I welcome your transgressions?
I have my own, so I try to right my wrongs - in some twisted type of manner.

Nevertheless when the banner is raised – today was needed,
As my crown achievement will display my accolades in the day after…

Living in the spirit of yesterday, hoping for a better tomorrow,
As today frustrates the hell out of me...

----
Written by: Kalonji Abdul

No comments:

Post a Comment